TIPS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
Storage, maintenance, installation
- Ideal temperature is 16 to 28 ° C
- If possible, store the rollers in their boxes/cases
- Never lay the rollers on the rubber, only on their shafts
- Check regularly the surface for build ups, damages, and aging signs
- For cleaning use water, water and soap (no detergents) and appropriate solutions only. Some chemicals may react with the rubber and damage the surface.
Install and remove rollers
- Lift rollers on shafts and not on covered surface
- Leave protection paper on roller as long as possible
- Avoid damages of the rubber by pointed or sharp parts
We are more than happy to advise You what's best for Your rollers.
© Copyright ALROL